Last year I was approached to co author in a book with other female entrepreneurs. At first….I giggled…thinking it was spam. Little did I know that this journey would be a process of hard work, brainstorming and digging deep.
The idea behind the book is the limits we set on ourselves.. and how it impacts our success level in every aspect of life. Time to relearn how you perceive limitations. See the changes thought the eyes of a tribe of successful, driven women.
My chapter is Adversity & Your Empire. I had to dig deep into my heart and memories in order to create the list of things to write about. I finally was able to narrow it down to a list of things an entrepreneur really needs to know.
The list included:
-success is not easy
-mindset control & the hater complex
-how to improve your worth as an entrepreneur
This amazing book has been on the best seller list and I think is a must have for the women entrepreneur.
Click here for your copy:
We are going to do this together! A 30 day shift in how we view life and tasks for success. Great for those who need a boost or to keep momentum going.
This is a Facebook event and over 200 people are participating. We hope you join us!!!
I decided to commit to 30 days of this…and thought perhaps others may want to join. This is a daily planner… here are some of the perks:
💎quote of the day
💎affirmations of the day
💎what will you do to feel good today
💎to do list
💎positive habit creator
💎victories for the day
💎what did you learn today
💎how did I love myself today
💎how did I love and give today
💎what am I grateful for
💎what did not happen for me today
💎improve your vibration
All you need to do is RSVP.
Get the book on Amazon.
Join the Tribe Page since we will do all of our daily workshops on here:
Amazon Freedom Mastery Law of Attraction Goal Planner & Organizer
Working from home is freedom from the commute, co-workers in the flesh, drama at the water cooler. Some days you get dressed, some days you wear sweatpants. The thing about working at home is having discipline. Especially, if your self employed and you do not have to check in with a boss.
I used to work from home in my early twenties as I had a thriving network marketing business. I got into the workforce about age twenty-two. A few things that happened to me while I ran an at home business, the worst was the weight gain. I had managed to gain a lot of weight during working from home. The next time I worked from home, was in my thirties. I knew better this round, I made myself some rules as well.
I am in the home office a few days a week, I am able to manage my time and do not spend longer than two hours at the desk per day. I also have been able to manage weight and stress of being home alone. Routine is essentially the best route to take, but I am not always routine. Lets talk about some of the simple ways I keep it together while I work from home.
Here are some things I keep in mind as I work at home:
- Me Time: After I drop off my kids at school I go home. I start a bath, here is where I spend 20 minutes of my day listening to personal development. I like to listen to audio books on business, self-improvement, relationship building and more. This is vital to my day going on track, and helps me start it off positive. This has been with me for 3 years now. It serves me well.
- Get Dressed: Makeup. Shoes. Pants. The whole enchilada. You need to be looking good to feel good. Helps your focus and attitude. Rock the red lipstick in that home office. Life is short. Get with it girlfriend!
- Move your Body: Make sure to get some sort of workout in. I love the short workouts, some days I do something off my pin board or do some yoga before my bath.
- Schedule. Stick to It: Scheduling your day helps a lot. I try to do this most days, and some days the best laid out plan goes haywire. So focus on doing the best you can and be flexible. Your methods may change, but end result should be the same. I even schedule pickup times for kids, lunch time, break if I have a longer day in the office. I try to not be in the office for more than 2 consecutive hours in a row.
- Work in an INSPIRED SPACE: I cannot even express how vital this is. I have recently been spoiled by the home office in the last 9 months. It has made a huge difference for me. I can leave things out, and no one will touch them. This I find is huge if you’re a mommy… no finding that document later hanging up, with a picture colored on the other side…I have been there. I feel much more productive having all my work stuff in ONE space, I feel like I get more work done. It has a vibe. I made it beautiful. Put positive saying on the wall, brought in my nicest diffuser, decorated my office with love.
- Mute Phone: If I have a something that I need done that day, I do not have time to waste by the distractions on my cell phone. I was working on a deadline for a book I am a co author in, I had to turn off the phone, shut off internet. No sideline distractions. Some of my favorite distractions are messenger, texting and shopping online. You just have to put it on hold to get any real work done!
- Drink LOTS of Water: It is easy to get dehydrated when your working hard at home. Put water on your desk, I use a lot of essential oils in my water so I drink it faster. I love to use grapefruit, lime, lemon oils in my water. I find that if I am on conference calls all day, I have a hard time with the water. Just remember, you are well, and all is well around you.
- Use Lists: make a to do list. Morning and Mid Day. I am very realistic about the list and sometimes, I am not. I recommend if your overwhelmed by lists you should start with three things. These three things can be simple or long tasked. Start small, set yourself up for success. If you make too long of a list, you will feel bad about yourself at the end of the day for not accomplishing the list. So…start with those three and add more tasks as needed. Seeing the list done at the end of the day is much more refreshing than feeling like you did not get anything done.
I am sure there are more guidelines to post regarding working at home. These are a few simple ones that have really worked and gone the long haul for me. I find on my balanced days… I love my work from home days. I still find myself at my day spa two days week seeing my loved clients. I just have figured out the perfect balance to running all my businesses. Much love.
Come join My Essential Mentor…Elaine McMillan…author…Spa & essential oil leader in this remarkable short training.
This free training is dedicated to the entrepreneurs who may need a boost in morale.
Mabye there has been some tough times in your business and your looking for some motivation to keep your fire burning bright.
These mindset resets work for every season in your business….including all the ups…downs and in-between. Reset your thinking daily with the nuggets given in this free workshop.
This short class will give you step by step instructions on how to get your mindset back into the game.
The class will be Tuesday August 22nd on our closed Facebook page. 5:30 pm pacific time zone. Will be recorded. Live broadcast will also be interactive. Come share with the tribe.
Here is the link:
One of the things I can contribute to moving at a face pace with my business is video marketing. The trends are showing that we are moving more towards video marketing more than any other kind of marketing out there. From Facebook Live, Periscope, YouTube, there are many ways to market your brand. Consumers are showing it works as well.
This course is perfect for the beginner or an entrepreneur who wants to learn how to master videos, in order to increase business. I find this method works with any business!! Spa Professionals, Network Marketing, Coaching, Selling, and do not forget to EDUCATE with video as well.
Register for this course below, the deadline to register for this class is Friday May 12th. The class will be emailed the following day before midnight that night. Sat 13th.
This workshop will show you how to create and have confidence to make videos for Facebook Live, YouTube and other social media outlets.
Summary of course:
Learn how to set the tone for your live videos
Learn the formula to a perfect flow for your live videos
Learn how to create your ideal audience, with your live videos
Learn how to find topics that will engage your audience
Learn how to build confidence while you build your brand.
You will also have access to our Facebook Tribe page to practice your videos before you go LIVE in your news feed.…
This is NOT A LIVE CLASS.
This is a pre recorded class that will be emailed to you!
We love this format!
Watch the course on your own time. Have the tribe support you in your journey. May will be video month for our tribe page.
The Facebook tribe page is: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1664376253852998/
Course is $49.
* Class is non refundable
This is a class for those who are looking to increase your audience for your Instagram posts.
This 101 class will go over the basics of posting. Using hashtags, and how to increase your traffic.
These are tips and tricks that I have learned and researched. Lots of great information in this short course. It will be well worth the time, you will learn what hashtags increase traffic.
We will also be emailing this course to your inbox, so you can watch at your own pace. Also you will be able to keep record of this course for future use.
Registration will close March 31st, the course will hit your email accounts on April 1st.
*make sure your email is correct that is associated with your registration to this course*
Learn more about me at:
Register for the course at this link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/instagram-boost-workshop-tickets-32571342763
No matter what kind of business we run, we have to deal with people who come to us for products or services. Many times, little touches make people feel welcomed into your space. This is what you want, people who feel comfortable coming to your business, having an excellent experience.
With having that excellent experience, now the word of mouth referrals begin to happen. The best kind of advertising! This is your ultimate goal with any business you have. I have built my spa business one hundred percent on word of mouth, the advertising budget for the spa is less than four hundred dollars a year. So… how do you do that? How do you make customers super loyal?
The answer is simple. You spoil them!! You love on them. You make them feel important. That is all they will remember long after the transaction is over, how you made them feel.
Here is a small list of things you can do to get the ‘edge’ you need to create loyal customers, create long-lasting friendships. Loving on people is truly one of the things you can do every single day.
- Quick Communications. Text, Phone, Email
- Birthday Reminders. Cards, Text, Phone, Email, In person
- Social Media Coupons, Events, Sales, Promotions
- Loyalty Programs. Punch cards, take money off a service or product
- Thank You Packages. 1 year anniversaries, events
- Handwritten Notes.
- Respond to all Comments.
- Extra Advice.
- Being Organized.
- Personal Worksheets. Cards.
- Send a Card via mail. Valentines, Seasonal